Tuesday 12 February 2013

Administrators Job Descriptions- Done!!

Today I was to research Administrator job descriptions so I used two websites to gether information. The websites i used were:







  Prospects had a lot of god information about the role of the administrator. I think this will really help with creation of the administrators job descriptions.

 The information was interesting and sounded like the kind of roles I'd expect an administrator would carry out. There was no problem trying to find this information it was very straight 
 forward to find.

The Next website that I used to find the information was: 



Total jobs is a very well known website for job hunting so it was expected the information would be very good.




  The official tasks of an administrator according

No comments:

Post a Comment