Thursday 21 February 2013

Company House style, Flexible working policy and Interviews

I have been very busy with other work so have not had a chance to update the blog. I have however managed to complete everything I was supposed to with regards to Graded Unit apart from the interviews.

Company House style Research

This was completed on time and I used the websites:



  

And:



 
Flexible Working policy Research

NHS Direct Flexible Working Policy 

NHS Guide to flexible working for the employee 

 Google Cloud storage is well known but seems costly. We probably wont be going with this one!
 Livedrive is not as well known as google but from what I researched it is the cheaper and better option. However I will let the administrator help in the decision as to which one to go for!





Grange Academy HR Manager Interviews 

These did not happen as I forgot to arrange them and did not give her enough notice. We will schedule an appointment in soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment